Friday, July 24, 2009

Megan Fox: Sexy Tomboy Look On “Jonah Hex”

megan-fox:-sexy-tomboy-look-on-“jonah-hex”Hot celebrity actress Megan Fox giving sexy Tomboy look on “Jonah Hex”.
_
Megan Fox is a guy’s girl! The Transformers actress says that she is almost always friends with guys.
_
“I actually only had one female friend growing up,” said Fox, who was busy screening her new movie “Jennifer’s Body” at Comic-Con last night (July 23).

megan-fox:-sexy-tomboy-look-on-“jonah-hex”“Most of my friends were boys. I was such a tomboy. I always enjoyed doing guy things. So I really didn’t get along with the girls in that aspect,” she adds.

But Miss Fox does have some friends who are girls. “My one girlfriend lives in Florida and she works in a mall. She’s the furthest thing from an actress.”

The 23-year-old also finally cleaned up the rumors about turning down a role in the next James Bond film.



“The report about Megan Fox turning down a Bond movie is completely not true,” her rep said. “There have been no discussions nor any offers. Megan is a fan of the Bond movies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

use

People.com Latest News