Friday, June 26, 2009

Future Of Jackson's Kids Is Unclear

future-of-jackson's-kids-is-unclearThe death of Michael Jackson leaves his three children facing an uncertain future.

It is reported Jackson's mother Katherine has offered to take in Michael Joseph Jackson Junior, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II.

Jackson family lawer Brian Oxman said: "Probably Mrs Jackson will take care of them, she loves them dearly."

Michael Joseph, 12, and his 11-year-old sister Paris Michael were from Jackson's marriage to nurse Debbie Rowe in 1996.

Early that year, Ms Rowe was artificially inseminated and she was six months pregnant with their son when they married in Australia in November.

Their eldest was born in February 2007.

In an interview with the Daily Mail last year, Ms Rowe said: "Of course it was artificial insemination. Paris was conceived in Paris, that's how she got her name. Michael wanted to call her Princess, but I thought that was stupid."

Paris Katherine Jackson was born on April 3, 1998.

"I had so many problems when I was pregnant with Paris," Ms Rowe said.

"After that, I couldn't have any more children. Michael was upset about that, he couldn't understand it. He wanted more babies."

future-of-jackson's-kids-is-unclearAfter the couple divorced in 1999, Jackson took on sole responsibility for their children's upbringing but Ms Rowe told the Mail she still saw them.

"Michael and I are fine. I see him and the kids all the time. They live in Las Vegas now, just a three-hour drive away."

Prince Michael was born to a surrogate mother Jackson never met.

In 2002, he caused a public outcry by dangling the baby - referred to as "Blanket" - out of a third-floor hotel balcony in front of the world's press.

Jackson always denied allegations that his first two children were not biologically his.

"I used a surrogate mother (for Blanket) and my own sperm cells. I had my own sperm cells in my other two children. They are all my children," he said.

When they appeared in public the children wore veils to disguise their identity.

However, in Las Vegas last year snappers managed to take photographs of three children with Jackson's entourage, believed to be his.

Ms Rowe told the Mail: "I turned out two pretty good-looking kids. For that I am proud."

She added: "The veils were my idea, not Michael's. I had kidnap threats when they were babies. I did not want them to be recognised. I'm not happy they've been photographed without the veils."

The fate of the three is expected to be revealed when Jackson's will is read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

use

People.com Latest News